To be an internationally recognized study program in urban and regional planning in Asia, focused on spatial engineering on the basis of moral values of democracy, equality, empowerment, justice, and balance for sustainability and the glory of human civilization.
- To conduct high quality education in order to produce professional urban and regional planner who posseses moral integrity;
- To develop scientific knowledge for bridging the gap between planning theory and planning practice in the real world; and
- To actively contribute in shaping better civilization through urban and regional planning education.
- Real-case-oriented learning improved;
- Academic atmosphere for supporting contextual knowledge development in Urban and Regional Planning realised;
- Quality of services for teaching, research, and community service activities improved;
- The role of urban and regional planning in solving urban and regional development and spatial problems improved;
- Scientific networking in local, national, and international level expanded.